Plan A Trip Now
Horizon Dream Travel charges a modest trip planning fee for our services. Our work is based on years of personal experience and professional expertise. This fee is for our services to plan and arrange your travel. It covers our research, development of the proposal, revisions to finalize a customized itinerary, booking, managing all basic components and support while traveling.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We research All-Inclusive vacations, cruises, hotels, and tours to meet your specific needs, contact suppliers, coordinate transportation, and draft itineraries.
- All vacations arranged through us offer peace of mind, as we are experienced professionals in the business of planning individual travel for sophisticated travelers who demand the most professional individual attention to detail and execution of a well-planned vacation.
- Your final itinerary and documents will give you as smooth a vacation as is possible.
- We will provide you with one quote.
- Once we have designed and delivered your itinerary, you are free to shop it online, book with us or even book it on your own. The option is yours.
*All planning fees are separate from the cost of your travel and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Let's Get Started
Visitin Hawaii? Keep these things in mind. A lot of thought and care needs to be put into planning a trip to Hawaii. Of course, that is why we recommend using a travel advisor (me)! There are some things to keep in mind as you go into the planning process, then during the trip.
- Do you want to stay on one island or island hop?
- What island fits your style?
- Have a budget
- Book well in advance
- Plan activities in advance
- Knowing what to pack.
For many who visit Alaska for the first time, it is a bucket list trip. There are two great ways to explore Alaska and take in the beautiful scenery and incredible wildlife that it has to offer: by cruise or by land.
While cruises are a great way to explore Alaska, you are a bit more limited on what you can do and see unless you add on a pre or post-cruise package. However, for those who choose to explore Alaska by land, there are plenty of options available.
So, for your first visit to Alaska, consider this itinerary.
Whether you have a one-day stop or a full week in the Bahamas, there is plenty to see and enjoy. Here are some of our suggestions for trips both long and short.
The Bahamas are truly a unique destination, and more often than not, far exceed visitors’ expectations. Yes, they have incredible amounts of sunshine and palm trees like other Caribbean destinations, but here are our top 6 things that make the Bahamas special:
- Friendly Locals
- Water is Perfection
- Inviting Beaches
- Fresh Eats
- History & Culture
- Incredible Colors Everywhere
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. With an area of 7,617,930 square kilometres, Australia is the largest country by area in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country. Australia is the oldest, flattest, and driest inhabited continent with the least fertile soils. It is a megadiverse country, and its size gives it a wide variety of landscapes and climates, with deserts in the center, tropical rainforests in the north-east, and mountain ranges in the south-east.